- We have a specific requirements for our solution. Can you help?
Yes. I do custom programming for my clients. The projects range from HIPAA files to Excel translation, HIPAA 837/835 file generations, or customized flat text file creation.
The fee is negotiated based on the complexity of the requirements.
- What do you need for the project?
A very detailed requirements. If you are not comfortable with technical specification, I can take your verbal description or email exchange as long as I can understand your requirements.
Also, I need several test files that you currently have in order to verify the program.
For HIPAA rules, please see FAQ about NDA. FAQs about Non-Disclosure Agreement
- What is the cost of my project?
I will give you a fixed price estimate based on your requirements.
The price starts from $800 for a minor output format modification of our "HIPAA File 834/835/837 to Excel" programs.
For a more complex project, like "HIPAA 835/837 Generation", the fee starts from $5000.
- What is the fee payment schedule?
You pay 40% of the fee at the start of the project as down payment. The other 60% is due at the completion of the project. The down payment is not refundable once the project is started.
- How do you support the project after it is completed?
I will support the project for 3 months for free after the project is completed.
After that, you pay 20% of the project cost for each additional 12 months support.
For example, if the project cost $3000, each 12 months extended support fee is $600.
This extended support is optional, NOT required.
- More questions?
Shoot me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org