FAQ - General
- Do trial softwares have Virus or AdWare?
There is no Virus, Adware, or Pop-up ads in any of our trial programs. We encourage you to download and test the trial software in your production environment before purchasing.
- Is my credit card information safe when I make purchase on your website?
Yes. Our online payment software is PCI compliant. We use Braintree, a Paypal company, as our payment processing method.
If you need more information about Braintree Payment system, please visit www.BraintreePayments.com.
If you have any questions regarding PCI compliance, please visit PCI Security Standard.
- Is my password safe?
Yes. For more detailed information, check FAQ on technical page.
- What Windows versions do you support?
All our softwares support Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10.
For Windows XP, please Contact us for support.
We do not support Windows older than XP, for example, Windows 95, 98, or 2000. Nor do we support Apple Mac OS or any of the Linux distributions.
- How to install trial softwares?
For Microsoft Internet Explorer browser:
- Go to our download page. Click on the specific product download link.
- Your browser will ask you to "Save" or "Run" the program. Click on "Run". This is a small window at the bottom of your screen.
- Your browser will warn you this program could harm your computer. Select "Run Anyway" from the "Actions" button. We can assure you that there is no virus in any of our programs.
- Once the installation file is downloaded, follow on screen instructions to install.
For Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Opera browser, download and installation are similar to the steps above. Contact us if you have any question.
- More questions?
Just ask. firstname.lastname@example.org